Sunday, January 14, 2018

Water Sources

Water repost from September so I can categorize it.

Okay--I am sure all of you are ready to wrap this up. I think I have overloaded you all with info. All you probably wanted to know was how much water to drink and what kind is best. You probably weren't looking for the specifics. I forget that not everyone is a nerdy health nut like me. So let's finish with some info on the best water sources.
I was surprised to learn that spring water and distilled water are the purest water we can drink. For many years I have filtered our water for drinking via carbon filters either on a pitcher or through the filter on our fridge. I did not buy water in plastic bottles or jugs because of the concerns with plastic. After the course on water and some further research, I realized that spring and distilled water are the most pure. If your bottled water says enhanced with minerals, don't drink. Those 'minerals' are actually inorganic minerals laboratory made. Your tap water is polluted with fluoride, chlorine, and floculants. The fluoride added to municipal water is a byproduct of aluminum manufacturing. Your carbon filter only filters taste and a few things like nickel. After study, I have chosen Ozarka spring water. I researched and found that their 20 ounce bottles and their gallon jugs are in BPA free plastic and soon all their sizes will be. Sam's Club has a pack of 6 gallons for $5.88 so now Sam's pickup has my business. They will load it for you and you don't have to carry gallons of water. I am sure they have pure distilled water, also. Oh, and the expensive alkaline water bottles? Save your money. No where on earth does God supply alkaline water. And think about it--if the ph level in our stomachs is 2-3 due to being highly acidic to digest food, alkaline water drunk with your meal will neutralize stomach acid. Just pure water in its purest form is best. So, all this to say--1/2 your body weight in the purest water form will produce a well hydrated body. One step closer to optimum health.

No comments:

Post a Comment